Thursday 15 December 2016

Textures

 While hunting for a particular photo that I knew was filed 'somewhere' it occurred to me that I had stored a wealth of texture photos to use in artwork. I thought that I might share with you a few of the ones that came up first.  The one above is a small piece of coral, and aren't the patterns lovely?
                          The patterns in dried and cracked mud are always interesting I think.
 This is taken from the bottom of a pot plant that was severely pot bound, resulting in a tangle of roots. Whilst the original brownish photo was interesting I rather liked the inverse colour. Now it resembles seaweed or something else marine
                                             Jelly snakes left too long in a warm packet!
                        Last are tyre tracks obviously, but definitely those of a heavy duty vehicle.

No comments: