Tuesday 30 May 2017

Instrument Number 6.

 The last tiny stamp that I have carved in the musical instrument series is this hand held harp. Ideally the space between the frame and the wood should be carved out, but in such a tiny stamp I think it would be near impossible.
Since the hands playing are the important part in this series, I think that I'll just leave well enough alone.
Here are all 6 of the hands and instruments, I'm not sure why I have 2 trumpets however. Now to assemble them all plus the little guitarist
All the elements of the musical collage ready to work on. I have made the instruments into Photoshop brushes, so that I can work out various ideas for placement without having to stamp several copies of each image. My original lino cut of the little guitarist has been rendered into a line drawing for this exercise.
 

No comments: